If your woman has a big back side and you’re wondering how to navigate it sexually, here are some of the positions to take, as advised by sexologist, Dr. Jill McDevitt…
- The backwards crush: Put one foot up on a chair, which totally opens up your hips and changes the angle from your standard rear entry position. For easy access and safety, keep one foot on the ground. You can also stand in front of a mirror so you both can watch.
- Back up: Have him sit in a chair and tease him with your fine behind — shake it, squeeze it, and rub it on his crotch. Back it up, lowering yourself slowly down onto him. Hold on to something, because he’ll definitely want to grab your butts to enable him go deep.
- The booty call: Here, you don’t need to take off your pants! Just bend over, push your pants to the side and have your partner get to work from behind.
- Reverse cowgirl remix: For this position, face his feet, wrap yourself around his waist, and jiggle your butt. Hold on to one of his legs and use the other to give yourself some vibe or hand love — the extra movement can propel you into a rhythm you’ll both go gaga for.
- The cheeky monkey: This is not anal sex, be warned. All you do is just lubricate your butt opening generously and let him just position his manhood between your butts. Lie flat on your belly and reach back to press your butt cheeks together for a tight fit. If you’re feeling especially brave, have him face your feet to try a whole new angle.