Super Eagles technical adviser, Gernot Rohr has been named the 24th highest paid manager among the 32 coaches at the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
Zommin TV reports that the 64-year-old is currently earning £436,600 per annum.
According to the Dutch media, the German tactician is third behind Egypt’s Hector Cuper, who earns £1.30m per annum and Herve Renard of Morocco who takes home £681,000.
The report added that Tunisia chief coach, Nabil Maaloul, is the fourth best paid coach with £305,500 per annum, while Aliou Cisse of Senegal is the lowest-paid of the 32 coaches in Russia this summer with a £174,500 yearly pay.
Rohr will lead the Super Eagles to Russia this summer in June.
Nigeria will play alongside Argentina, Croatia, and Iceland in Group D.
Rohr’s men will play pre-World Cup friendlies against Democratic Republic of Congo, England and the Czech Republic before the competition kicks off proper
See full list of 32 highest earning coaches at the 2018 World Cup in Russia:
- Joachim Low (Germany) £3.31m
- Tite (Brazil), Didier Deschamps (France) £3.02m
- Julian Lopetegui (Spain) £2.58m
- Stanislav Cherchesov (Russia) £2.21m
- Fernando Santos (Portugal) £1.91m
- Carlos Queiroz (Iran), Gareth Southgate (England) £1.69m
- Jorge Sampaoli (Argentina) £1.55m
- Oscar Tabarez (Uruguay) £1.47m
- Hector Cuper (Egypt), Jose Peckerman (Colombia) £1.30m
- Juan Pizzi (Saudi Arabia) £1.23m
- Bert van Marwijk (Australia) £1.03m
- Ricardo Gareca (Peru) £960,000
- Juan Osorio (Mexico) £880,000
- Age Hareide (Denmark), Akira Nishino (Japan), Roberto Martinez (Belgium) £810,000
- Vladimir Petkovic (Switzerland) £740,000
- Herve Renard (Morocco) £681,000
- Helmir Hallgrimsson (Iceland) £611,000
23: Zlatko Dalic (Croatia) £478,500
- Gernot Rohr (Nigeria) £436,600
- Janne Andersson (Sweden), Shin Tae-yong (South Korea) £392,500
- Hernan Gomez (Panama) £349,000
- Nabil Maaloul (Tunisia), Oscar Ramirez (Costa Rica) £305,500
- Mladen Krstajic (Serbia) £261,400
- Adam Nawalka (Poland) £235,600
- Allou Cisse (Senegal) £174,500