President Muhammadu Buhari has forwarded to the Senate for confirmation names of 30 nominees as Chairman and Commissioners of the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission.
The President’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, who made this known in a statement in Abuja on Friday, said the submission was in line with constitutional provision.
The presidential aide revealed that the names were conveyed in a letter to the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, asking for expeditious consideration and confirmation of the appointments.
Below are the names, states of origin and positions of the nominees respectively.
S/N STATE NAME POSITION
- Ebonyi Engr. Elias Mbam Chairman
- Abia Chris Alozie Akomas Commissioner
- Akwa Ibom Ayang Sunday Okon Commissioner
- Anambra Chima Philip Okafor Commissioner
- Bauchi Prof. Isa B. Mohammed Commissioner
- Benue Samuel Adaa Maagbe Commissioner
- Cross River Ntufam Eyo Nsa Whiley Commissioner
- Delta Mr. Andrew Ogheneovo Agbaga Commissioner
- Ebonyi Barr. Patrick Nworu Mgbebu Commissioner
- Edo Mr. Victor Eboigbe Commissioner
- Ekiti Amujo Philip Ajayi Commissioner
- Enugu Mrs. Maria Chinyere Aniobi Commissioner
- FCT Hon. Musa Tanko Abari Commissioner
- Gombe Mohammed Kabeer Usman Commissioner
- Jigawa Alhaji Ahmed Mahmoud Gumel Commissioner
- Katsina Alh. Kabir Muhammad Mashi Commissioner
- Kano Barr. Umar Farouk Abdullahi Commissioner
- Kebbi Rilwan Hussein Abarshi Commissioner
- Kogi Hon. Suleiman Kokori Abdul Commissioner
- Kwara Abdullahi Shuaibu Yaman Commissioner
- Lagos Dr. Wright Olusegun Adekunle Commissioner
- Nasarawa Aliyu A. Abdulkadir Commissioner
- Niger Ibrahim Bako Bagudu Shettima Commissioner
- Ogun Mr. Fari Adebayo Commissioner
- Ondo Mr. Tokunbo Ajasin Commissioner
- Oyo Kolade Daniel Abimbola Commissioner
- Plateau Mr. Alexander Shaiyen Commissioner
- Rivers Wenah Asondu Temple Commissioner
- Yobe Alhaji Modu Aji Juluri Commissioner
- Zamfara Abubakar Sadiq A. Gusau Commissioner.